Monday, August 17, 2009

CGOA Chain Link in Buffalo


Had a wonderful time at the CGOA ChainLink Convention in Buffalo, NY.

Took two classes: Advance Freeform Crochet and Knit with Myra Wood and Freeform Crochet Lace also with Myra Wood.

It' always a pleasure to see old and new friends at these get togethers.

Will post some pics here shortly.

Oops silly me, it was one of my hats that received an honorable mention....must have been all those good pain meds the hospital in Buffalo gave me for my darn shoulder.

3 comments:

Pam said...

The collar is lovely! Con grats on the HM!

Tina T-P said...

How lucky to be close enough to go to that meeting. Congrats on HM on your collar - it is really beautiful. I love your bobble hats - aren't they fun to make :-) T.

woolmountain said...

Oops silly me, it was one of my hats that received an honorable mention....must have been all those good pain meds the hospital in Buffalo gave me for my darn shoulder.